Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Curriculum Reviews

Gateway to Arabic


As'salaamu Alaykum,

Gateway To Arabic Series Special Offer

Alhamdulilaah, I have recently been given a chance to review the Gateway to Arabic Series. I am very excited about this opportunity, maashaa Allaah. May Allaah reward their staff, Aameen.

 My children are all on different levels with their Arabic, maashaa Allaah, so this should help me to provide you with a pretty good review of Gateway to Arabic. Inshaa Allaah  I plan on documenting our progress with this series here on the blog, and it has been added to this weeks the lesson plan. I have also, added  the Arabic Without Tears Book 1  for my Preschooler. He has been very enthustiastic about having school work, maashaa Allaah. Although we haven't started it, I have already skimmed through books. From what I can tell, it looks very easy to use maashaa Allaah. While you wait for the next post, in the meantime inshaa Allaah you can take a look at what they offer here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BWS tips button Photobucket.Al Maun Fund

Arabic Word of the Day

Either scripts and active content are not permitted to run or Adobe Flash Player version 10.0.0 or greater is not installed.

Get Adobe Flash Player

Muslim Homeschool Blogs

Moon Phase

Blog Designed By